My Kingdom for a decent Micro$oft application!!!
This time last friday I had typed out a huge rant... but at the same time I was installing Windows NT service Pack 6 on my computer (yeah I use Windows NT, big whoop, whatcha gonna do about it?)
At the end of the installation, the thing says, "You will have to restart your computer for the changes to take effect" and a button saying "OK"... So I assumed I could press OK and then later restart my computer to take advantage of the SP6 thing. I thought, yes I acknowledge I have to restart my computer for the changes to take effect, I'll do it later.
BUT IT DOESN'T TELL YOU PRESSING OK ACTUALLY DOES THE RESTARTING OF THE COMPUTER! >:(
Opera having no "Save everything you just typed" feature upon being closed, disappeared and my multi-page message was gone. AARRGHH! It's like that mouse with the plunger all over again...
Why couldn't it have said "Pressing OK restarts your computer" or something simple like that? Maybe offered a "Cancel" button or something...
So all I typed is gone. But Bill Gates is still rich. Where is the justice?

1 Comments:
LOL! Well, it's happened to all of us. Losing a post somehow on blogger. Sorry dude. Your inspired post will eventually come back though. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home